This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
IHG Rewards Club recently posted their PointBreaks preview, which allows you to book nights at selected properties for just 5,000 points a night. The booking window will open up on Monday July 27th 2014 – usually mid-morning in the Eastern time zone – and is good for stays from July 27 – October 31, 2015.
Book 5,000 Points IHG Hotels with PointsBreaks
Here is a sampling of the more than 160 properties that will be featured:
- InterContinental Mendoza Hotel, Argentina
- Crowne Plaza ANA Wakkanai, Hokkaido, Japan
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport – College Park, GA, United States
- Holiday Inn Bucaramanga- Cacique, Colombia, South America
- Holiday Inn Express Hamburg City Centre, Hamburg, Germany
- Staybridge Suites Great Falls, MT, United States
- Candlewood Suites Victoria, Texas, United States
You can view the full list of hotels participating in the IHG PointBreaks promotion – book these hotels for only 5,000 points (while supplies last.)
The mildly annoying thing about the preview list, which features over 160 hotels, is that it’s only broken down into three rough geographic regions: Asia, the Americas, and Europe. I’m looking froward to Monday when they are sorted into their usual tabbed browsing format.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.