Southwest Airlines currently has a nationwide fare sale going on now from many of its destinations that it serves. For this sale, the airline is offering fares from $59 each-way or you can redeem 2,900 Rapid Reward points. You must book by August 13, 2015 for travel from August 25 through February 10, 2016.
Some sample flights include:
Columbus, OH to Washington (Reagan National), DC
Los Angeles, CA to San Francisco, CA
You can also redeem Southwest Rapid Rewards, which can transfer over from Chase Ultimate Rewards
San Francisco, CA to Orange County/Santa Ana, CA
Akron-Canton, OH to Washington (Reagan National), DC
Terms and Conditions
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from August 4 through August 13, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel August 25 through February 10, 2016. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 9 through December 10, 2015, and January 19 through March 2, 2016.
- Blackout dates apply: September 3; September 4; September 7; November 24 – November 25; November 28 – December 1; December 26 – December 28, 2015; January 2 – January 3; February 11; February 15 – 16, 2016.
- Travel not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to/from Florida or Nevada is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only Mondays through Thursdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
If you’re looking to get away this fall or anytime the rest of this year, you may want to check out this sale from Southwest!