I had a couple new Amex Offers for You in my account this morning. Check your account to see what new Offers for You that you might have in your account and be sure to add them to your eligible cards before making your purchases. One of my new Offers for You is for Renaissance Hotels and the other is for Tory Burch.
New Amex Offers For You
- Tory Burch, Spend $350, Get $50 back, expires 10/31/15.
- Renaissance Hotels, Spend $200, Get $40 back, expires 11/30/15.
I am super bummed at the news that broke this morning, BREAKING: No Amex Small Business Credits This Year.
Both of these offers are pretty good especially the Renaissance one, which basically gives you 20% back on a $200 hotel stay. Check your accounts and post back if you have anything different.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express