Yesterday, news broke that there would be No Amex Small Business Credits This Year. At least there are plenty of good new Amex Offers for You coming out to ease the pain a little. I had a couple new Amex Offers for You in my account yesterday and then several more new ones today. Check your account to see what new Offers for You that you might have in your account and be sure to add them to your eligible cards before making your purchases.
More New Amex Offers For You Today
- Sam’s Club Membership, Spend $45, get $25 back, expires 10/31/15.
- American Express Gift Cards, Spend $200, Get $10 back, expires 12/31/15. #AmexGift
- Henri Bendel, Spend $200, Get $50 back, expires 11/30/15. #AmexHenriBendel
I also had the following:
Columbia.com: Spend $150, Get $30 back, expires 11/1/2015.
Undercover Tourist: Spend $150, get $30 back, expires 12/31/2015.
Check your account to see what new offers are available to you and add them to your cards before making your purchases. The new Offers for You from yesterday are here. Post a comment if you have anything different.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Personal American Express eligible card options include (but, not limited to):
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express