This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
There is a new Amex Offer for You on my The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express. Over the past week or so I haven’t noticed too many new Amex Offers for You, but in checking today this one was there for Morgans Hotel Group which owns Delano Hotel in Miami Beach along with a few other hot properties in N. America.
New Amex Hotel Offer For You
- Morgans Hotel Group, Get 25% off your stay, expires 3/31/15.
- Promo code DSAXPR
- Book by 1/31/16 and complete your stay by 3/31/16.
This one looks like you may be able to utilize it with any Amex card when you book with promo code DSAXPR by 1/31/16 and complete your stay by 3/31/16 on morganshotelgroup.com/amex.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.