This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Emirates is offering a sweet flight deal from JFK to Milan, Italy when you book for 2 or more people. The deal is only $449/ pp in Economy or $1,999/pp in Business or $3,999/pp in First Class. You have to book this deal by Book by January 27 and travel between February 1 to November 30, 2016. Book Emirates here.
Deal Alert: Emirates JKF To Milan $449
Treat your Valentine to a romantic getaway with two roundtrip tickets from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) for $899* in Economy Class, $3,999* in Business Class and $7,999* in First Class. With our limited-time offer, you can indulge in a day of shopping at high-end boutiques, wander through the iconic Duomo of Milan or enjoy a performance at world-renowned opera house, La Scala.
- Book by January 27 for travel from February 1 to November 30, 2016. Blackout dates apply.
I did a quick search for a little Valentine’s trip of my own and found the following $897.52 RT for 2 adults:
Terms and conditions
Economy Class: (see all terms for Business and First here)
- Economy Class fare of $899 USD is applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) only.
- Available round trip connections via Interline points may incur additional surcharges and tax.
- Fare shall only be applicable to tickets purchased from 00:01 (EDT) on January 25 through 23:59 (EDT) on January 27, 2016.
- Commencement of outbound travel from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) shall be between February 1, 2016 and November 30, 2016 only.
- Travel must be completed on or before December 12, 2016.
- Promotion is applicable utilizing Emirates operated flights EK206 and EK205 only (no codeshares apply).
- Minimum stay: three (3) days or first Sunday.
- Maximum stay: three (3) months.
- Ticketing time limit is 48 hours from the time of booking.
- Advance Purchase required: four days
- No redemption necessary.
- Outbound blackout dates are between May 6 and August 19, 2016
- Inbound blackout dates are between June 24, and September 5, 2016
- For outbound/inbound travel on weekends, a surcharge of $100 per direction per passenger applies (outbound is Thursday through Saturday and inbound is Saturday through Monday).
- Reservation changes permitted before or after departure at a charge of $200 per passenger. Changes must take place for all passengers in the itinerary at the same time.
- Cancelations before or after departure are not refundable.
- No-show is subject to a fee of $400 per passenger.
- No refund on partly-utilized tickets.
- Stopovers are not permitted in either direction.
- E-ticket revalidations are subject to a fee of $200 per passenger. Ticket reissues are subject to a charge of $200 per passenger.
- All changes must be done for both passengers traveling together with the same itinerary and booking record (PNR).
- The offer is combinable only with fares of the same Fare Basis Code (XCVMRUS4)
- Fares include all applicable government taxes and fees.
- Child/Infant Discount: None Applicable. Children pay the applicable adult fare
- Fares are subject to availability at time of booking on emirates.com/us.
Book Emirates here for 2 passengers to fly New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) for $899* in Economy Class, $3,999* in Business Class and $7,999* in First Class.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.