Amazon is offering $10 off a book purchase of $100 or more when you enter promo code. This deal is only valid through today. All you have to do is use redemption code 2016WINTER at checkout to save your $10. If you are looking to stock up on reading material for your next trip, here is your chance! Note that this promo is for print books only. Ships free with Prime.
Amazon Promo $10 Off $100 Book Purchase
Terms & Conditions
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter “2016WINTER” at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section. Buy at least $100.00 worth of Books in a single order and get $10.00 off starting January 25, 2016 5:00:00 PM PDT and ending on January 27, 2016 11:59:59 PM PDT. Customers must enter the Claim Code ‘2016WINTER’ to receive the discount. Customers can benefit from this promotion only once.
▪ This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between January 25, 2016 at 5:00PM PST and January 27, 2015 at 11:59am PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ Each code may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
▪ Offer good while supplies last.
▪ Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
▪ If any of the products or content related to this promotion are returned, the value of the offer will be subtracted from your return credit.
▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
▪ Void where prohibited.
▪ Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.