This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Amex Offer for You is out with a bunch of new Offers for You today. I love these Offers for You and think that they are a major benefit of being an Amex card holder. Check your account/s for these new Offers for You and add them to your eligible Amex cards if you think you can use them!
Brand New Amex Offers For You!
- Lillypulitzer.com, spend $150, get $30 back, expires 3/1/16.
- Sunglass Hut, SPend $200, Get $50 back, expires 3/1/16.
- SwimOutlet.com, spend $25, Get $5 back, expires 3/1/16.
- Rebecca Taylor Boutiques, Spend $250, get $75 back, expires 4/1/16.
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you have these offers or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.