This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Choice Privileges is offering a promotion where when you stay two times, you can earn ‘a free night*,’ which is really a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on the number of base points earned from the two (2) separate qualifying trips. You need to register for this promotion and you can earn an unlimited number of bonuses! After you register, you’ll earn points for a free night after every two separate trips.
Choice Privileges Free Night After 2 Stays!
- Redeem your bonus points for your free night through your online profile or by calling the Choice Privileges Service Center.
- Check in between March 3 and May 5 to earn.
- Current Choice Privileges members can register here before their first trip. Not a member? Sign up for Choice Privileges and be automatically registered for the promotion.
- As a member, you must complete ‘two separate qualifying trips.’ ‘
- Trip’ = 1+ consecutive nights at all Choice Hotels
NOTE: Consecutive nights at one hotel only count as one trip, regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- After every second qualifying trip, you will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 points and a maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on how many base points were earned from your two (2) separate trips. These bonus points will allow redemption for a free night at the 8,000 point reward night level at over 1,500 hotels. A free night at most Choice Privileges locations requires more than 8,000 points.
*Free night is based on an 8,000 point Choice Privileges reward night level. Registration required at ChoiceHotels.com/earnafreenight before check-out. Members must book trips via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates. Corporate travelers may book through a corporate online booking system. Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in. After a second qualifying trip with arrival between 3/3/16 and 5/5/16, members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on the number of base points earned from the two (2) separate qualifying trips. These bonus points will allow redemption for a free night at the 8,000 reward night level at over 1,500 hotels. A free night at most Choice Privileges locations requires more than 8,000 points. A trip is defined as a stay that is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Trips at vacation rental property locations and stays booked with the SEGEN rate code do not qualify for promotional bonus points. To be eligible to earn the bonus, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account. Any change made to earning preference will remain in effect after the promotion has ended. Allow 72 hours from check-out for points to post. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (including U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible for this promotion. For Choice Privileges program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit choiceprivileges.com. Hotels are independently owned and operated.
You need to register for this promotion and you can earn an unlimited number of bonuses!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.