Here’s an offer for 5k free miles when you sign up for the Safar Family account. As View From the Wing reports, 5000 points is enough for a free one way ticket within Morocco and even more interesting about this offer, “Royal Air Maroc will be joining the Avios program.”
5,000 Miles will be credited to every new Safar Family account created between July 1stand September 30th 2016!
5,000 Free Royal Air Maroc Miles
To create the Safar Family account, each member will retain their Blue, Silver or Gold card and continue to benefit from the advantages linked to their card level by accumulating miles on their individual account.
- – A guardian should be appointed to manage the account (one of the grandparents, parents or children over 18 years old).
- – Only the guardian shall be entitled to appoint members of their family that they want to integrate into the Safar Family account.
- – Each time a family member gives their individual Safar Flyer card number during the purchase of a ticket, the award miles are automatically transferred to the family account. This also applies when family members do not travel together.
- – Status miles are visible on each individual account
- – The validity of miles on the Safar Family account follows the same rules as individual accounts.
And to please the whole family, now grandparents, parents and children can benefit from the same Safar Family account
It looks like it will take a little effort to do this:
- Download and fill out form
- Send a scanned copy of the form, along with supporting documentation (i.e. passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This one is not super easy but, may pay off for some for a free 5,000 Miles will be credited to every new Safar Family account created between July 1stand September 30th 2016!