This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
The other day we told you how you can score super inexpensive Uber commutes in NYC this summer. Now there is a 20% off promote code that will make this deal even better!
- Use GETCITY20 for 20% off ($25 max discount)
Uber Even Cheaper In NYC Now 20% Off!
Gilt City is offering unlimited UberPOOL commuting cards that just might make taking an Uber cheaper then taking the subway this summer in Manhattan!
This summer, treat yourself to unlimited uberPOOL trips in Manhattan during commuting hours. Because while sweaty, full-body contact with strangers has its place, it’s not on your way to work.
Uber Cheaper Than The Subway In NYC
- Two weeks of unlimited uberPOOL commuting trips in Manhattan:
– Trips must begin and end in Manhattan below 125th Street
– Valid Monday–Friday from 7–10 AM and 5–8 PMValid for new and existing Uber riders. If you haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
- Every weekday, all uberPOOL rides that begin and end in Manhattan (below 125th Street) are always $5 flat during commuting hours. With Commute Card, your ride can be even less.
- Request $5 POOL during rush hour in Manhattan, and you’ll be picked up and dropped off on a nearby corner, making for a quick and efficient route to your destination. You may be matched with other riders headed the same way.
- With Commute Card, sticky subway rides, crowded buses, and sweaty walks are a thing of the past.
- Your two-week Commute Card period will begin on the day you take your first ride; your first ride must be completed on or before July 29, 2016
- Valid Monday through Friday between the hours of 7–10 AM and 5–8 PM only. Trips must begin and end in Manhattan below 125th Street. Valid on $5 POOL service only
- The total voucher cost includes New York sales tax ($3.91), New York Black Car Fund Fee ($1.07) and the uberPOOL Commute Card ($44.02)
- $100 is a comparable retail price; MSRP is based off of two $5 uberPOOL rides per weekday
- Offer is final sale; offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Valid for new and existing Uber riders; limit one per person
- May be used to obtain the discount stated on the Voucher until the “redeem by” date stated above; after that time, the customer may obtain a full refund of the purchase price of the Voucher by contacting Gilt City’s customer service team
Check out the unlimited UberPOOL commuting cards at Gilt City and If you haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.