Uber is offering a combined deal with Booking.com where you can score 2 free Uber rides after one hotel stay. Hotel stay must be completed by October 31, 2016 for this promotion. This promotion looks like it will work for existing Uber users not just new ones.
If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
2 Free Uber Rides With Booking.com Hotel Stay (Existing Users)
- User is eligible for the promotion only after a hotel stay is completed. The user’s Uber vouchers will be emailed to them within one (1) and thirty (30) days of completing their stay.
- Offer is valid for a maximum of one stay per customer.
- Hotel stay must be completed by October 31, 2016
- Once the hotel stay is completed, Booking.com will send 2 promotion codes to the user via email.
- The value of the Uber Codes will be detailed in the messaging. Amounts may vary from country to country
- Codes will be valid until December 31, 2016 at 11:59pm GMT
- Enter your Uber Code, for use on the Uber platform, BEFORE you request a ride to receive the applicable fare discount as denoted by the Code.
- The discount will be applied on your next Uber rider after the Code is applied
- The value of the Code will not be shown in the Uber app. After you have taken a ride, to see the promotional value of the Code once redeemed, please go to the Uber app, in the “History” tab.
- Entire redeemable value of the Code can be used for one ride on the Uber platform, only. Any unused portion of the Code will be forfeited.
- If ride cost exceeds the total value of the Code, the remaining balance will be charged to the registered default payment method
- User-free rides will be used on rides before any credit on the account
- Users must download the Uber app, create an account and provide valid payment information to sign up for service.
- A smartphone is required for the Uber app
- Minimum fare applies to all rides
- Cancellation fee applies to all rides and will be charged to registered default payment method
- Cancellation fees may apply for requests that are cancelled* (Rules around cancellation fees may vary from city to city)
- The Code will be added to the user’s account upon registration
- No cash value for any Code
- Codes cannot be combined with any other Codes or promotions
- When using the ‘Split Fare’ feature, any Codes for new users will only be taken from the account which requested the ride. If you were not the owner of the account which ordered the ride, your Code will be used on the first ride ordered from your account
Check out this deal where from Booking.com where you can score 2 free Uber rides after one hotel stay. If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.