This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express is out with a couple new Amex Offers for You today. Mostly these are new shopping offers today. I always like to check these because you never know when there will be a strong offer pop up in your account or if a store that you are planning on shopping at already will have a new Offer for You where you can get some money back! Be sure to check your account and post a comment if you have any different new Offers for You today!
New Amex Offers For You Today
- Cole Haan, Spend $250, Get $50 back, expires 9/30/16.
- ASICS.com, Spend $100, Get $20 back, expires 10/31/16.
- Miracle Resort & Spa, Spend $500, Get $100 back, expires 12/31/16.
- EddieBauer.com, Spend $100, Get $25 back, expires 10/15/16.
- At Home, Spend $100, Get $20 back, expires 9/30/16.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Offers for You are just one reason to have an American Express Card. Check your Amex account and post a comment if you had these Offers for You or different ones.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.