Uber has teamed up with Android Pay and you can save big with you use Android Pay to pay for your Uber rides (times 10) between now and 10/15. You will get 50% off your rides (up to $5 per ride.) New Uber-ers, you can also get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
50% Off (Up To $5) 10 Uber Rides With Android Pay
50% off* 10 rides with Android Pay this fall
Here’s what to do:
- Download and set up Android Pay on the Play store
- Open your Uber app
- Add Android Pay as a payment option in the Uber app
- Make sure to select Android Pay in the confirmation screen when requesting a ride and you will get 50% off 10 rides* (up to $5 per ride) now through 10/15
- No need to apply any additional codes
* Supplies limited. Offer good for 10 rides. 50% off up to $5.00 off a trip requested using the Uber App and Android Pay. Only one offer per Uber account. Offer expires October 15th, 2016, or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. No cash value. Valid in the US only.
USE ANDROID PAY FOR 50% OFF 10 RIDES WITH UBER RIDE
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Supplies are limited for this offer. To be eligible, you must set up the Android Pay app and use Android Pay as your payment method in the Uber Android app. If eligible, the offer will provide 50% off your ride, for 10 rides, up to a maximum of $5.00 off a trip requested using the Uber App when Android Pay is the payment method. Each Uber account is only eligible for this offer once. This offer will expire on October 15th, 2016 or earlier, as determined by Uber in its sole discretion. No cash value for this offer. Valid in the US only.
When you use Android Pay to pay for your Uber rides (times 10) between now and 10/15, you will get 50% off your rides (up to $5 per ride.) New Uber-ers, you can also get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.