This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Back in March we told you how you can get a Free BJ’s Club Membership if you are an Amex Cardholder. It looks like this promotion that was supposed to expire August 31st, has been extended through September 30th. Don’t forget that you can also get a free Sam’s Club membership with Amex Offers For You right now.
Free BJ’s Membership With American Express Card Offer
Here’s how to redeem the new membership offer from BJ’s by September 30, 2016:
- Show your American Express Card and photo identification at a BJ’s Club Member Services Desk and present this confirmation (or show the saved coupon on your phone).
- Purchase a new 12-month BJ’sInnerCircle®orInnerCircle®Business Membership to get 50% off the regular price ($25 off the $50 membership fee, plus state and local taxes, where applicable or required by law) and receive a $25 BJ’s Gift Card.
All BJ’s Memberships are subject to BJ’s current Membership Terms; ask in- Club or go to BJs.com/terms.
Offer valid in-Club only; not valid on BJs.com. Market code AMEX25 expires 9/30/16. This offer may not be combined with other BJ’s membership offers, is not redeemable for cash and is good for new Members only. Market code AMEX25 may not be copied or transferred. Limit one offer per household. Photo identification required when applying for Membership. Fulfillment of the BJ’s new membership offer is the sole responsibility of BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. POID: CC6Q:0001.
BJ’s SERVICE DESK: EXPIRES 9/30/16. ENTER CODE: AMEX25.
This is pretty sweet! I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer; how about you?
How To Get Amex Offers
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.