Priority Pass sends out a monthly email announcing their new lounges. It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for Amex Platinum cardholders like myself to benefit from.
We’ve added 25 new lounges to our global network since our last enewsletter. This month’s highlights include new lounges in Argentina, Kenya, Sierra Leone, South Korea and the USA.
25 New Lounges Join Priority Pass
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- Guests may enter with you for a fee of $27 per person
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
We’re pleased to announce that 9 new Argentinian Aeropuertos VIP Club lounges have been added to the Priority Pass program. Priority Pass Members now have access to Aeropuertos VIP Club lounges in the following cities:
- Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche International (BRC)
- Cordoba, Ambrosio L.V Taravella (COR)
- Iguazu, Cataratas Del Iguazu (IGR)
- San Luis, D. Cesar Raul Ojeda (LUQ)
- Mar Del Plata, Astor Piazzola (MDQ)
- Neuquén, Presidente Peron (NQN)
- Salta, Martin M. de Guemes International (SLA)
- Tucuman, Benjamin Matienzo (TUC)
- San Juan, Domingo F. Sarmiento (UAQ)
When it comes to the US, the following lounge has been added:
Honolulu HI International (HNL)
The Plumeria Lounge
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Plat card.
Will any of the new lounges listed above help with your travel?