This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express is out with yet another increased offer this time for a limited time, you can earn up to $500 cash back as a statement credit on the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express. This card offers great benefits such as: EXPIRED
- 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores.
- 3% on the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases.
- OPEN Benefits – Your SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express comes fully equipped with the OPEN Savings® benefit to give you extra value when you make eligible business purchases at Fedex, HP, Hertz, and 1-800-Flowers.
Increased Offer Up To $500 Cash Back SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card
KEY LINK: SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Hotel rooms purchased directly from hotels
- Car rentals purchased from select car rental companies
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising on select media
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- NEW U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
This special offer is for $250 signup bonus after spending $5,000 in 6 months plus an additional $250 signup bonus after spending an additional $10,000 in 12 months on the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express.
For a no annual fee card, the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is stacked with some great benefits. This offer is live now if you are planning to pick up a new Amex Business card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.