American Express is out with yet another increased offer this time for a limited time, you can earn up to $500 cash back as a statement credit on the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express. This card offers great benefits such as: EXPIRED
- 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores.
- 3% on the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases.
- OPEN Benefits – Your SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express comes fully equipped with the OPEN Savings® benefit to give you extra value when you make eligible business purchases at Fedex, HP, Hertz, and 1-800-Flowers.
Increased Offer Up To $500 Cash Back SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card
KEY LINK: SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Hotel rooms purchased directly from hotels
- Car rentals purchased from select car rental companies
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising on select media
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- NEW U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
This special offer is for $250 signup bonus after spending $5,000 in 6 months plus an additional $250 signup bonus after spending an additional $10,000 in 12 months on the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express.
For a no annual fee card, the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is stacked with some great benefits. This offer is live now if you are planning to pick up a new Amex Business card.