Amazon tends to be my go to for many items (it is so easy to order what I need while traveling) and with the holidays quickly approaching, there will be a lot of Amazon boxes hitting my front porch! Amazon Prime is a must if you are a frequent Amazon shopper like myself. On Friday, November 18th you will be able to score Amazon Prime for 20% off!
How To Save 20% On Amazon Prime
On Friday, Amazon is giving a 20% discount off its wildly popular Prime service, which gives free two-day shipping, as well as access to a library of video and music.
Prime usually costs $99 dollars per year, but on Friday starting at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. PT, it will cost $79 for the year for new members.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Prime members can share FREE Two-day shipping, Prime Instant Video Streaming, Prime Early Access, and the ability to borrow books from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Prime members can also share access to the 20% off diapers discount and the 15% Baby Registry Completion discount, compliments of Amazon Family.
- Create a Family Library to share books, apps, and games on your Amazon devices and media apps.
- Both adults can manage parental controls with Amazon FreeTime for up to 4 children.
If you are thinking about picking up Amazon Prime, check out this reported upcoming deal on Friday where you can save 20%!