This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of American Express Offers for You! I find that I am able to use these Offers often and rack up the statement credits with them! There is some good news for people who also utilize these Offers for You often like I do. It looks like there is some newer verbiage on some (not all) of the Amex Offers for You lately in my account. While the verbiage may not be new, the increasing frequency of the use of this wording is. I personally have been seeing this more and more on the Offers for You lately. In case you haven’t noticed, I wanted to point this out to help you save more over this holiday season!
Amex Offers For You More Flexible Verbiage
In the past, most of the time the statement credits are triggered by making one purchase but, it looks like the Offers may be getting more flexible. See verbiage below where you can spend in “one or more transactions.” This make shopping a little easier since potentially you can make multiple smaller purchases that add up to the minimum spend to trigger the statement credit.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Be sure to check your Amex account/s and see what new Offers you have. Have you had success utilizing Amex Offers for You this way?
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.