This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Yesterday, we told you about an offer for Free Gund Bear With $100 Amazon Gift Card. Now that offer if good for $150 gift card orders. But, there is another offer that pops up monthly where you can get a free $5 reward when you reload your Amazon.com gift card balance for the first time with $100 or more. Check here to see if you are targeted for this offer.
Amazon Targeted Gift Card Offer
Get a $5 reward if you are reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance for the first time and you reload with $100 or more
To qualify for this offer, (1) you must be reloading your balance for the first time using the account to which you are currently logged in, (2) the amount reloaded to your Amazon.com balance must be $100 or more and (3) you must reload by clicking the yellow “Reload Your Balance” button below. An email notification will be sent to you to confirm the application of your $5 Amazon.com Gift Card reward. You can scroll down this page to view more details on the Terms and Conditions of this exclusive offer.
You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, ACH or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop among millions of items on Amazon.com and there is no expiration date or service fee. Learn more from Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the offer, (1) you must be reloading your balance for the first time using the account to which you are currently logged in, (2) the amount reloaded to your Amazon.com balance must $100 or more and (3) you must reload by clicking the yellow “Reload Your Balance” button above.
- The offer only applies to reloads of your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- The amount you reload to your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance must be $100 or more.
- For qualifying purchases, an additional $5 Amazon.com Gift Card will be automatically applied in the next 24-48 hours to the account used to reload after the qualifying reload order has been placed.
- The Gift Card Balance reloaded to your account and the $5 reward can both be checked on the Gift Card Balance page.
- Offer is limited one $5 Amazon.com Gift Card reward per customer and account.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The offer is good while supplies last.
- The offer and the reward are non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
- The offer is void where prohibited.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
- When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and the additional $5 Amazon.com Gift Card you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.com Gift Cards.
Every little bit helps with all the holiday shopping that you are sure to be doing this season! Check here to see if you are targeted for this offer for a $5 reward if you are reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance for the first time and you reload with $100 or more.
When shopping Amazon, remember that you can get 10% Cash Back Amazon With New American Express Blue Cash Increased Offers!
There is also a New Amex Offer For You Amazon.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.