This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Marriott has announced details of their latest MegaBonus promotion, which mirrors the SPG Promotion we recently covered. With this latest offering, you’ll earn double points on your first 3 stays with Marriott. Be sure to register by March 15, 2017 to stay between January 16, 2017 and April 15, 201 to be eligible for this offer.
Earning double points means you take in more moments: Register now to earn double points on your first three stays.
- Register by March 15, 2017
- Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between January 16 and April 15, 2017
- Earn double points on your first three eligible stays
Terms and Conditions:
*A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
• Registration is required.
• Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by March 15, 2017 will earn double (2x) points on their first three (3) paid stays* made between January 16, 2017 and April 15, 2017, at participating Marriott® properties.
• The member receiving this offer has been targeted and the offer is not transferable.
• Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the qualifying stay.
• ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments nights and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
• Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.