Priority Pass sends out a monthly email announcing their new lounges. It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for Amex Platinum cardholders like myself to benefit from.
We’re pleased to announce that three new Air France Lounges have been added to the Priority Pass program. The addition of these three new lounges means that our Priority Pass Members now have access to
10 Air France – KLM lounges worldwide.
– Air France Lounge, Terminal 2, Frankfurt (FRA), Germany
– Air France – KLM Lounge, Geneva Int’l (GVA), Switzerland
– Air France – KLM SkyLounge, International Terminal, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International (BKK), Thailand
New Lounges Join Priority Pass
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- Guests may enter with you for a fee of $27 per person
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
New Lounges That Have Joined:
Tuxtla Gutierrez International (TGZ)
Caral VIP Lounge
YYC Calgary International (YYC)
Aspire Lounge International Departures
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Intl (BKK)
Air France – KLM SkyLounge
Quito International (UIO)
Sao Paulo Guarulhos Intl (GRU)
GOL Premium Lounge
Johannesburg Lanseria International (HLA)
Bidvest Premier Lounge
Cairo International (CAI)
First Class Lounge
Volgograd International (VOG)
Geneva International (GVA)
Air France – KLM Lounge
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Plat card.
Will any of the new lounges listed above help with your travel?