As we posted back at Halloween time, Target would be offering 10% Off Gift Cards & Free Shipping for the holiday season. The time has come for you to score your Target gift cards for 10% off! Awesome! If you shop at Target as often as we do, this is a total no-brainer!
Target Gift Cards 10% Off!
Target is offering 10% off Target Gift Cards SUNDAY ONLY.
Limit 1 transaction per guest and max discount of $30. Gift card redeemable starting 12/05/16 at 10am CT. Discount does not apply to TargetTM Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® gift cards or other retailer prepaid cards. Quantities limited; no rainchecks. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.*
- Go here to score your Target gift card for 10% off.
- Deal is available in stores and on Target.com
- Buy Target GiftCards from midnight PT Dec. 4 to 11:59 PT Dec. 4.
- You can redeem your GiftCards starting Dec. 5 at 8 a.m. PT.
- $10+ are eligible for the deal, and each household can buy up to $300’s worth at the discount price (for $30 in savings).
Which credit card should I use to purchase my Target gift card for 10% off?
Maybe you have a new credit card that you have recently picked up (like I do) that you are trying to hit a spend threshold on.
Or if you have this Amex Offer for You loaded to one of your American Express cards like I do, you could get 2x Membership Rewards points.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Hard to beat this deal for Target gift cards 10% off! Grab these while you can.