This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
United Airlines is launching their first United Polaris preview flight on February 13, 2017 from Chicago O’Hare to San Francisco onboard their Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, featuring 60 seats in United Polaris Business Class.
To celebrate, they are allowing United MileagePlus members to redeem miles through a MileagePlus Exclusives auction to book this package.
This experience includes:
- Two tickets to experience United Polaris business class on United’s first Boeing 777-300ER aircraft
- Depart Chicago O’Hare on Monday, February 13, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. central time
- One night hotel stay in San Francisco (double occupancy)
- Check in: Monday, February 13, 2017
- Check out: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- United Economy domestic airfare for two to Chicago O’Hare on Monday, February 13, 2017
- United Economy domestic airfare for two from San Francisco on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
If you were hoping to redeem your miles for this, booking a regular award ticket will result in no luck for this flight as it’s sold out, however you can still have your chance to score two tickets through MileagePlus Exclusives. However, the current bid price is pretty steep at 241,000 MileagePlus miles.
If you are looking for a way to earn more United MileagePlus miles, remember United is a transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Also, keep in mind, this package will not yield you any Premier Qualifying Miles.
If anyone is planning on bidding for this, feel free to share your thoughts below!
Hat Tip: The Points Guy
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.