This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you have some flights to book, check out this sale where you can score flights for only $42 with travel days into December 2017. Remember with this sale, you can also save on points redemptions so check out this before June 29, 2017 on Southwest.
Deal Alert Fares From Only $42
- Book by 6/29.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Continental US travel valid 8/22 – 12/16.
- Travel dates may vary for cities outside the contiguous U.S. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. Or consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines!
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase from June 20 through June 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 16, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017. International travel valid November 5 through December 13, 2017.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out September 1, September 4, November 21-22 & November 25-27, 2017.
Check out this sale on Southwest to see what fares you can score that will help you with your travels. Remember that you can also save on points redemptions when they offer these sales.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.