This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here is an opportunity to grab 5,000 bonus (enough for a one-way award ticket) Alaska miles for signing up and taking a flight. You need to join Alaska Mileage Plan before July 31, 2017.
5,000 Alaska Bonus Miles
5,000 reasons to join.
When you join Mileage Plan™ before July 31, 2017, and complete your first flight with us by September 30, 2017, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles.
With award travel starting at just 5,000 miles*, that’s enough for a one-way award ticket.
Terms and conditions
- Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members who enroll between May 20, 2017 and July 31, 2017, and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America flight between the enrollment date and September 30, 2017.
- To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify.
- An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts.
- Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions.
- Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.
Take a look at this offer when you join Alaska Mileage Plan before July 31, 2017, you can earn a bonus 5,000 miles when you complete a flight between the enrollment date and September 30, 2017.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.