This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
- The status match will be valid for 12 months from when your account is upgraded.
- Gold members will need to earn 1,000 tier points in the membership period to retain Gold status.
- Silver members will need to earn 400 tier points in the membership period to retain Silver status.
Virgin Atlantic Status Match
Flying Club Gold
With 60% more miles on every flight with us, every journey in Gold is an adventure. Experience our Upper Class Check In and exclusive Clubhouse access.
Flying Club Silver
With 30% more miles and Premium Economy Check In* on every trip, discover adventures in Silver that make every journey even more rewarding.
How to register
If you can say yes to the above conditions, you’re good to go. If you’re an existing Flying Club member just email Flying.Club.Support.UK@fly.virgin.com with the following details:
• Your other airline’s frequent flyer programme statement, showing routes you’ve travelled and tier points
• Your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership number (if you have one already)
• Details of your future Virgin Atlantic booking
To see all the details and to submit for your status match, check out this website.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.