This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I’m reposting this deal because it could be really good for those needing to book 1 day rentals with Avis. I don’t see this deal still advertised on Avis.com, but Visa Checkout is still advertising it which means that it is still alive.
As previously posted…..If you are looking to book a rental car, check out this offer from Visa Checkout where you can save $20 off your prepaid base rate when you rent with Avis and pay with Visa Checkout.
$20 Off Avis Rental With Visa Checkout!
- Go to Avis
Scroll down a little and you will see this offer:I don’t see it on Avis.com but, I do still see it on Visa Checkout
- Offer valid thru 8/11/17 while supplies last
Disclaimer: Offer valid thru 8/11/17 while supplies last. Must book at Avis.com/visacheckout to redeem. Valid only in contiguous U.S. See full terms.
- Offer valid through August 11, 2017.
- Valid at participating Avis locations in the Contiguous U.S.(excluding Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Island and Puerto Rico) on all car classes.
- Applicable only to residents of U.S. (excluding U.S. Virgin Island and Puerto Rico). Dollars off applies to the time and mileage charges only.
- Dollars off base rate discount will be applied at the time of the online reservation on Avis.com only when coming from the Avis.com Visa Checkout promotional offer landing page (Avis.com/visacheckout).
- Offer valid only on prepaid reservations completed using Visa Checkout as a payment method. Fuel charges are extra.
Visa Checkout offers deals like this fairly often, it is a great way to stack savings as the promo will come off when you checkout (with any credit card) via Visa Checkout. Enjoy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.