This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Staples if offering a great deal with Visa Checkout where you can score $25 off your online order of $100 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout. This offer expires 07/22/2017 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.
$25 Off $100 Staples Order
Remember, with Visa Checkout you can use any credit card you want to pay. This is an especially great deal if you have a credit card that earns extra points or cash back at office supply stores like the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express where you get 5% cash back at U.S. office supply stores (on first $50,000 spent.)
- Limited-time offer.
- Valid online at Staples.com®, our mobile site and Staples iPhone app when you pay with Visa Checkout only.
- Limit one discount per customer, nontransferable. Discount is automatically applied to qualifying order when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed.
- Minimum purchase requirement of $100. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase.
- Not valid on SKU 513096, ROKU®, Google products, any Bose®, Canon® ink, , Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Wacom®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Websites.
- Expires 07/22/2017 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.
Check out this Visa Checkout offer where you can get $25 off your $100 Staples order!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.