This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Groupon is offering a nice deal on a new Costco membership if you are into wholesale club shopping. Costco tends to have great deals on discounted gift cards and more. This is a nice deal if you qualify.
Earlier today I also write about 1,000 Bonus Airline Miles For New Groupon.
Hot Deal On Costco Membership
- Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership.
- Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017.
What You’ll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package ($215.63 value)
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder as well as one free Household Card
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons for three free Kirkland Signature (TM) products ($35.63 value*):
- Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 ct ($15.69 value)
- Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles ($9.99 value)
- Free Food Court Whole Pizza ($9.95 value)
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
- $75 Costco Cash Card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific (excludes cruises)
Valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017. The one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Activation Certificate includes one free Household Card, which can be used by a spouse or family member aged 18 or older living at the same address. Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.