Tomorrow is the last day for this promotion. As a reminder through July 31, 2017, you can get a free $10 Amazon credit when you add $20 to your Amazon balance with Amazon Cash. If you don’t know about Amazon Cash yet, “it lets you add cash to your Amazon Balance at participating convenience, grocery, and drug stores by purchasing and automatically claiming an Amazon.com Gift Card to your account.”
Get Free $10 With Amazon Cash Reload
To use, visit a participating store, show the cashier your barcode to scan, and then pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon Balance. It’s simple, quick, and there are no fees.
- See the full FAQ about Amazon Cash here.
Amazon Cash is the fast, no fee way to add cash to your Amazon Balance and is currently available at thousands of stores including GameStop, CVS Pharmacy, KwikTrip, Fred’s Pharmacy, Cumberland Farms, and more.
For a limited time, add $20 or more to your Amazon Balance with Amazon Cash and earn a $10 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase from Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. The promotional credit expires on August 31, 2017.
Key Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- See Full T&C here.
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on June 12, 2017 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2017.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 off products sold by amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Check out this offer where you can score a free $10 Amazon credit when you add $20 to your Amazon balance with Amazon Cash. If you shop at Amazon as much as I do, this is a nice benefit and a nice option to have.