This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
A United Airlines 737-700 bound from Houston to New Orleans this weekend had to divert back to Houston after one the nearly 100 passenger onboard makes a run for the cockpit during the flight.
- United Airlines Passenger Makes a Run for Cockpit During Flight
- Amex 50K Bonus Points Business Platinum (targeted)
- American Airlines New Baggage Notifications
- Delta Adds Omelets to Sky Clubs for Breakfast
- A New Reason To Get TSA Pre-Check
- One Loyalty Program Giving Top Tier Elite Status to Everyone
- Lyft’s New Partnership with Taco Bell
- Best Travel Stroller Ever Full Review, Even TSA Was Impressed!
Now through August 3, 2017, Delta is offering SkyMiles members the chance to earn up to 1,000 bonus miles through their online shopping portal.
- $20 Off Avis Rental With Visa Checkout!
- Deal Alert: Cheap Flights to Chicago on Several Airlines
- Round Up Of Airline Portal Shopping Bonuses
- Starwood Save 35% In Hawaii Accommodations & Dining
- New 5k Points/ Night IHG PointsBreak List
- 1,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles With Starwood
- New Amex Offer For You Cable 3K MR Points
- Use Amazon Prime Now On Your Trip!
- Earn Up To 2,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles
- 1,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles with SkyMiles Shopping
- Amazon Save Up To 60% Luggage Today!
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.