Here’s a great offer from Amex for a $5 Statement Credit Each Time You Dine (up to 4 times). You can register all your American Express primary and secondary cards for the offer but, enrollment is limited. NYC Restaurant Week is July 24- August 18, 2017.
Eligible American Express Cards include the following:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
If you live in or will be in New York during New York Restaurant Week, register your eligible Amex cards for this offer where you can score a $5 statement credit up to four times you use your enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction.
Terms and Conditions: Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases. Not valid for online purchases. To redeem this offer, you must first enroll any eligible American Express® Card at www.americanexpress.com/nycrestaurantweek between 12am ET on 7/10/17 and 12am ET on 8/18/17. Then, use the same enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction at a participating restaurant during the NYC Restaurant Week campaign, 7/24/17 to 8/18/17, in order to qualify for a $5 statement credit. Limit of 4 statement credits per enrolled Card. You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer. For a list of participating restaurants, visit www.nycgo.com/restaurant-week. An “eligible American Express Card” is a valid American Express Card issued in the U.S. Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products (other than registered American Express Serve® and Bluebird® Cards) are not eligible. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided to you until after 8/18/17, it will not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer.