This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you are a Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card member, check here to see if you are targeted for a promotion to earn 5,000 bonus miles after each $2,000 you spend in qualifying purchases (max 15,000 bonus mile)
5,000 Bonus Delta Miles Targeted Spend Offer
- Enroll by 9/30/2017 and earn 5,000 bonus miles after each $2,000 you spend in qualifying purchases on your Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card starting from the date you complete enrollment until 12/31/2017, up to a maximum of 15,000 bonus miles.
- Miles will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after you reach each spend threshold. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account.
- Purchases may fall outside of the purchase period (and therefore not be eligible) in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped.)
- Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards; person-to-person payments, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer. To receive bonus miles, your Card account must not be cancelled or past due at the time of fulfillment. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
Looking for a way to rack up some SkyMiles easily?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider the Delta Reserve card, The Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
This is an easy spend bonus on the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, if you are lucky enough to be targeted.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.