This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
What do you plan to grab with this targeted 20% promo with Amazon? If you are a big Amazon fan like myself, you love ways to save money on your orders. Amazon offers many ways to grab free promotional credits or discounts and one way is with these promotions. Recently there was a Amazon $25 Off $50 When Use 1 MR Point!.
This new one is pretty awesome, go here to activate this offer. With this promotion, when you use 1 MR point, you get 20% off here. (Max $50 per customer.)
Save 20% Off Your Amazon Order Up To $50 With 1 MR Point!
Terms & Conditions
- Expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 23, 2017.
- The Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- This Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
- This Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- The Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards or third-party gift cards.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This is a nice deal especially if you have a large order to place with Amazon. What do you plan on grabbing with this deal?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.