This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you shop at Amazon as much as I do, you are always interested in free credits to Amazon. Here is another good one. If you change your 1-click default payment method to an eligible Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card, you get free $10 off Amazon!
Amazon $10 Free With Change 1-Click Payment
- This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement for the 1-Click default payment and purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card. To earn the $10 credit, complete the following actions:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible existing Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card or add a new Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card by 11/59 p.m. PT on 12/31/2017 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account and linked to an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card. To redeem the $10 credit, make a subsequent eligible purchase(s) with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card by 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/2018.
Check out this promotion where you can score free $10 on your Amazon order when you change your 1-click settings. If you are eligible, this is a great offer! Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.