This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Does calling a hotel give you better odds for a suite upgrade? On a recent stay at a SPG hotel, I knew I’d be checking in late, so I wanted to ensure I’d still get a nice room. Find out when you should call ahead and if it will get you a better room for your stay!
- Does Calling a Hotel Give You Better Odds for a Suite Upgrade?
- Amex Platinum Benefits: Lounge Access
- Why You Should Get the SPG Amex Cards Now
- Hyatt Qualifying Nights Include Free Night Awards
- Did You Know This Fact About TSA Pre-Check?
- Why the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cards Are a Must
- Disturbing Video Wheelchair & Passenger Falls Down Escalator
- Earn Delta SkyMiles and Medallion Status with WestJet
- Great News For Waldorf Astoria Elites
- How American Airlines has Impacted Phoenix Sky Harbor Post Merger
- American Airlines Racially Profiling Passengers, Accuses of Stealing Blankets
Amex Platinum benefits are numerous ranging from elite status, airline fee credits, uber credits, lounge access and more. When it comes to card benefits, learn more about one of the best perks, which is lounge access.
- Amazing Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- Starwood Save Up To 35% Off Stays
- Delta Sky Club Holiday Booklets Available
- Amazon Up To 80% Off eBooks
- Up To 5x Delta Miles Per $1 On Airbnb
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Last Call 35% Off Starpoints
- Amazon Nice Deal On Newest GoPro Hero6
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.