This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new American Express Offer for You available that you should check your account for where you can get 4,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $300+ at Marriott. Be sure to add this one to your card/s if you think you can use it!
New Amex Marriott 4k MR Offer
Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Marriott from 12/15/2017 to 2/28/2018. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Check out this new Offer for You where you can score 4,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend $300+ at Marriott
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.