This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Find out What Happens When An Airline Runs Out of a First Class Meal Choice? On a recent Delta flight, the airline ran out of the chicken salad option by the time the last row in First Class was asked. Find out what one passenger did when this happened, and how the flight attendant handled the situation.
- Why You’ll Want To Use Your Amex Airline Fee Credits Now
- How My Delta Oversold Flight Netted Me Almost $2,800
- No More Turndown Service?! How Hotels Will Be Changing in 2018
- What Happens When An Airline Runs Out of a First Class Meal Choice?
- Holiday Gift From Starwood…What’s Inside?
- How to Piss Off a TSA Agent at the Airport
- Registration for SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends Now Open
- Delta Discontinuing West Coast Shuttle Flights
- Amex Centurion Lounge Giving Away Gifts for Holidays
- Get Your 10 Free GoGo Passes For 2018
- More Breaking Fire Confirmed Atlanta Airport & Earliest Power Restored..
- Breaking: Smoke In Terminal Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson
Wondering what annoys TSA screeners the most? Check out our post on How to Piss Off a TSA Agent at the Airport, with a few ways being wearing longs skirts and dresses as well as traveling with a cat. See the entire list in our post.
- Amazon Free $15 When Use 1 Chase UR Point
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- Amazon 30% Off Select Categories With 1 Citi Point
- Hilton’s Unlimited Points Promotion
- Southwest Last Sale Of Year
- Uber Discounted Gift Cards On Amazon
- Save Up To 28% On Starwood Stays
- Amazon Free $7 Video Credit – Check Email
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards Hotels, Starbucks & More!
- New Sam’s Club Offer For You!
- $100 Office Depot Giftcard For $80 Great Deal!
If you expect your five-star hotel to offer turndown service, you may want to think again. Popular turndown service could be going away next year, as this is one of seven ways how hotels will be changing in 2018. It turns out most of these changes aren’t so customer friendly, as hotels look to cut costs.
Drink of the Week:
- Margarita on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.