Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
A Delta Air Lines flight bound from New York City (JFK) to Seattle made an emergency landing this weekend in Billings, Montana due to all the toilets being full and stopped working, meaning passengers couldn’t use the bathrooms for the remainder of the flight.
- Can Electronic Devices Be Charging During Take Off?
- Le Parker Meridien New York and Palm Springs Leaving Starwood
- Delta Adds Complimentary Medallion Upgrades to/from Tokyo
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Landing Due to Full Toilets Onboard
- Delta Shuttle at LaGuardia Moving Terminals
- How to Earn Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles for Status
- Overview of Airline Waivers for Northeast Winter Weather
- Delta Down
- Alaska/Virgin Get Free Priority Boarding When You Wear This
It’s almost the end of 2017, which means its your last opportunity to earn Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) before having your account re-set for next year. Medallion Qualifying Miles are those miles that are needed to qualify for elite status on Delta, and if you’re short on them, it’s not too late to still earn them this year.
- 120,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- How to Win Starbucks Free For Life
- 2 Free Premium Drinks For Delta Cardholders
- Starwood Save Up To 27% Off!
- Deal Alert Fares From $49!
- 10,000 Bonus Points with 10 Purchases (Targeted)
- Amazon Travelers – 12 Days Deals Today!
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards!
- Uber $5 Off Next 10 Rides! (Targeted)
Both the Le Parker Méridien New York and the Le Parker Méridien Palm Springs, will be leaving the Starwood/Marriott portfolio on January 4, 2018 meaning those staying after they leave, SPG benefits and night/stay accrual won’t be eligible.
Drink of the Week:
- Silver Horizon
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!