This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Check your emails for the following nice offer for free $10 on Amazon for American Express Cardholders. The email is sent to individuals with the subject ‘Enjoy $10 off your next purchase at Amazon.com’ with a unique promo code.
Amazon Free $10 When Use 1 MR Point Targeted
Amazon and American Express tend to offer a lot of money saving promotions together. The most recent was really great and I used it for Christmas gifts. It was Hot! Amazon $30 Off $60 When Use 1 MR Point. You will need a card that earns Membership Rewards points to take advantage of these offers. For more information about using pay with MR points, check out this here on how to link your card/s.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
I love free money to spend at Amazon. Hope you got this one! Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.