Starwood is offering a nice promotion through 2018. When you book a suite using rate plan SUITE1PT, you can score 3,000 bonus Starpoints! If you have some special Valentine’s Day plans to book, check this promotion out!
Starwood 3,000 Bonus Starpoints
- Rate plan SUITE1PT
Plan ahead for a long weekend or Valentine’s Day getaway. SPG Members enjoy great rates and 3,000 bonus Starpoints® on stays booked through December 31, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Offers are valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2018 for rate plan SUITE1PT
- 3,000 Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on rate code SUITE1PT and will be awarded for room revenue only.
- Starpoints earned on other eligible charges will not be bonused.
- 3,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- Offers may be restricted to arrivals on certain dates depending on the property
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offers not applicable to groups
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors
- Void where prohibited by law
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- All promotions associated with Starwood Preferred Guest® are subject to the general terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, which are subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest program are found at www.spg.com
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates. Design Hotels is a trademark of Design Hotels
Want to use points instead of cash?
Consider these offers to earn more Starpoints, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express. If you are short on elite status, consider the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from Amex which gives 5 elite qualifying nights, and 2 stay credits just for having the card. The Platinum Card from American Express offers complimentary annual SPG Gold status just for having the card, so that is something else to consider. Find out Why the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cards Are a Must
If you are looking to book a suite, make sure that you keep this promotion in mind and grab a nice 3,000 bonus points on your booking!