This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This offer comes around from time to time. If you haven’t take advantage of it before, you might want to check to see if you are eligible to score free $10 Amazon credit just for changing your 1-click default payment to an eligible Discover card.
$10 Free Amazon Credit Change 1 Click Payment Setting
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotional offer is available only to customers who were shown an advertisement for the 1-Click default payment and to purchases made with an eligible Discover card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2018. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- See full terms here.
If you like shopping at Amazon, you love free money to do so! This is an easy $10 if you are targeted.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.