This offer comes around from time to time. If you haven’t take advantage of it before, you might want to check to see if you are eligible to score free $10 Amazon credit just for changing your 1-click default payment to an eligible Discover card.
$10 Free Amazon Credit Change 1 Click Payment Setting
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotional offer is available only to customers who were shown an advertisement for the 1-Click default payment and to purchases made with an eligible Discover card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2018. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- See full terms here.
If you like shopping at Amazon, you love free money to do so! This is an easy $10 if you are targeted.