Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is currently in the midst of a renovation of Terminal 3, which will be home to almost every airline serving (PHX), with the exception of Southwest Airlines and American Airlines who operate from Terminal 4.
The airport just announced the new dining establishments for Terminal 3, and overall the list is impressive! It’s a mix of some great local spots including Postino, The Parlor and Ajo Al’s Mexican Café, as well as some favorite chains including Shake Shack and Panera Bread.
Per Phoenix Sky Harbor,
New Dining Concepts Include:
- The Parlor – Wood oven pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, salads and more are offered at this local favorite.
- Starbucks – In addition to roasting and serving high-quality whole-bean coffees, Starbucks also offers a selection of premium teas, fine pastries and a host of other delectable treats.
- Shake Shack – A national favorite serving frozen custard, shakes, hotdogs, burgers, and more.
- Panera Bread – Panera Bread is a leading brand in the bakery and café industry. This locally- operated restaurant offers delicious freshly baked cookies, muffins, brownies, croissants, quiches, breads, soups, salads, sandwiches and more.
- Mustache Pretzel – A local favorite that began as a food truck. This eatery serves gourmet pretzels, dips and drinks.
- Postino – A local favorite offering bruschetta boards, salads, sandwiches, beer, wine and more.
- Joyride Taco House – Another locally-owned favorite featuring tacos, burritos, scrumptious appetizers, craft cocktails and more.
- Ace Vending – beverage vending machines available 24/7
- Peet’s Coffee – This locally-operated coffee shop offers superior quality coffees and teas in multiple forms. Enjoy a latte, an iced coffee or other specialty items and a carefully curated retail element that offers passengers travel necessities and convenience items.
- Tru Burger Co. – Craft your own specialty burger at this local favorite. Salads, sandwiches, and snacks will also be available.
- Habit Burger Grill – A national favorite offering charburgers, sandwiches, frozen treats and more.
- Original ChopShop – Dubbed feel good food, this restaurant, popular with local residents, sells salads, protein bowls, sandwiches, fresh juices and more.
- Uberrito Fresh Mex – A regional favorite. Burritos, tacos, and more are available at this fresh-Mexican eatery.
- Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen – Locally-brewed beer makes this an inviting place to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat before your flight. Enjoy pub fare, salads, craft beer and more.
- Leoni’s Focaccia – Cured Italian meats, mouth-watering focaccia bread, and a variety of cheeses make these sandwiches stand out at this locally-operated restaurant.
- Ajo Al’s Mexican Café – An Arizona original. Grab enchiladas, tacos, burritos, tamales, taco plates and more.
- Crave Grounds – Donut and coffee lovers rejoice. This local favorite offers a variety of freshly-made donuts with locally-roasted coffees and specialty teas.
- The Tavern – From legendary Phoenix Chef Mark Tarbell. Salads, sandwiches, burgers, and a variety of entrees make this an enjoyable local dining experience.
- Christopher’s Crush – From James Beard award winner Chef Gross, this local restaurant aims to please with a variety of pizzas, salads, entrees, meats and cheeses and more.