Delta has officially announced their newest Sky Club will be opening at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport later this year. Terminal 3 at Sky Harbor, home to Delta is currently in the midst of a multi-million dollar renovation, with new ticket counters, security check-point, gates, and concessions, with many local restaurants opening.
Delta Sky Club Opening in Phoenix (PHX)
On the heels of February’s announcement that Delta Sky Club is expanding to Austin, Delta will also open a new Delta Sky Club at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) in late 2018.
Conveniently located near the Delta gates on the new South Concourse — Terminal 3, the Delta Sky Club will be 7,500 square feet, offering guests a new space to catch up on work or relax during their travels.
It will also feature:
- Design inspired by the Southwest desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colors
- Seasonal, locally inspired cuisine and customizable food offerings like the SkyBowl, where guests can build their own bowl choosing from grains, vegetables and proteins
- A full-service, complimentary bar that features seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Artwork throughout the Delta Sky Club from Phoenix-based and regional artists
- Comfortable seating, Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
How To Get Access:
There are many credit cards which provide access to the Delta SkyClubs including this one at PHX. As reminder both the American Express Platinum Card as well as the Business Platinum Card from American Express provide complimentary Sky Club access.
When it comes to Delta co-branded credit cards, the Delta Reserve American Express provides complimentary Sky Club access, where the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer Sky Club access at a reduced $29 per person charge. Also check out the offer on the Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card.