This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta Medallion upgrades returned on transcontinental flights starting, April 1, 2018. This is great news for Medallions who will be eligible for unlimited day-of-departure complimentary upgrades to the Delta One cabin on all domestic flights, including Hawaii. As a reminder, Delta announced Delta One Business Class Expands to More US Domestic Routes.
- How to Avoid Checked Bag Fees on Delta
- SkyMiles Shopping, How to Earn Bonus Delta SkyMiles
- Saudi Prince Books Entire Four Seasons
- Chase Changes IHG Free Annual Night Policy
- New Ocean Resort Casino To Join The Unbound Collection – Hyatt
- Dear Ritz Carlton, Why Don’t You Treat Marriott Platinums Better?
- Yuck Bed Bugs Found In This Airport Sitting Area!
- Delta Flight Strikes Bird, Loses An Engine Forces Emergency Landing
- Airline Weather Waivers for NYC Spring Storm Issued
- How to Replace a Lost Priority Pass Card
- Southwest Ignores Customer Peanut Allergy, Severe Reaction Caused Inflight
- Delta Medallion Upgrades Return on Transcontinental Flights
- Free Little Caesars Lunch Combo For ALL!
There are many ways how to avoid checked bag fees on Delta Air Lines. The airline normally charges $25 each way for the first checked bag when flying Main Cabin or Comfort Plus on domestic flights. If you fly several times a year this cost can quickly add up to several hundred dollars. Fortunately, there are several ways you can avoid paying a checked baggage fee when flying Delta domestically.
- IHG New 30% Off Hotels Sale
- Another New American Express Offer Save $20!
- 25% Transfer Bonus Hotel Points To LifeMiles
- Marriott MegaBonus Up To 36,000 Points
- Take A Look At The New Daily Getaways
- Wow! Save $40 Another New Amex Hotel Offer!
- Future Airline Growth and New Routes to Traverse City Likely
- Book Latest Sale Fares For Travel Through Halloween!
- Sweet Amazon Offer From Amex!
- Register For Latest Starwood Promotion Up To 12K Starpoints
- Amazon Nice Deal Portable Speaker
On Monday, Chase Changes IHG Free Annual Night Policy where members were informed that on May 1st, 2018 the anniversary free night benefit is being changed. All free night certificates issued after May 1st, 2018 will only be valid for redemptions at IHG properties that cost up to 40,000 points per night.
Drink of the Week:
- Delta Rum and Coke
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.