This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earlier in the week we told you about how to Register For the Latest Starwood Promotion for Up To 12K Starpoints.
Here are the details of the Marriott MegaBonus where you also need to register.
- earn 750 bonus points per night beginning with their third night, up to a maximum of 36,000 bonus points.
- nights stayed between April 16, 2018 and July 20, 2018.
Marriott MegaBonus Up To 36,000 Points
Starting with your third night, earn 750 bonus points on every night of every stay, up to 36,000 points. Register through June 30, 2018.
- Register by June 30, 2018
- Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between April 18 and July 30, 2018
- Get 750 bonus points on every night of every stay, up to 36,000 points – starting with your third night.
- Book direct to get our lowest rates worldwide. When you’re ready, redeem points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.
Looking For More Marriott Points?
If you are looking for more ways to score Marriott points, remember, Starpoints are valuable and made more so by the Marriott/Starwood merger last year. You can transfer 1 Starpoints to 3 Marriott points. Consider the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express.
Neither of these dates promotions are crazy awesome but, if you already have stays planned at Starwood and Marriott the extra bonus points are good. Take a minute and register for each of these.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.