Delta is offering free ice pops this summer for cardholders of their co-branded credit cards, in several of their hub/focus cities including Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle to a name a few. You can view the full list below or a look at the calendar of where you can score these treats.
How to Score Free Local Ice Pops This Summer
This June and July, The Perksicle Tour presented by #DeltaAmexPerks is delivering free, frozen treats coast to coast. Visit our truck in your city, show your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card and you and a guest can each enjoy a free ice pop from your favorite local vendor.
Eligible cards include The Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
- ATLANTA — King of Pops, June 1–2
- RALEIGH/DURHAM — Loco Pops, June 8–9
- NASHVILLE — La Paletas, June 15–16
- NYC — La Newyorkina, June 21
- DETROIT —The Detroit Pop Shop, June 23–24
- MINNEAPOLIS — Frio Frio, June 30-July 1
- SEATTLE — Seattle Pops, July 7–8
- SALT LAKE CITY — Lick’d, July 13–14
- LA — Dream Pops, July 21–22
A Sweet Way To Give Back
Pops for you and a guest are free, but you can invite others to participate for a great cause. Anyone can purchase ice pops during our tour as a donation to the American Red Cross. Delta and American Express will then make a matching donation of the price of each ice pop sold in support of American Red Cross disaster relief efforts – because we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live, work and serve.