This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Good news! This offer was set to expire on June 1st but, has been extended through 11/30/2018. Click to activate this offer here. New people may be targeted now that it has been extended.
This offer comes around from time to time. It was available last December and it is now extended. This is such an easy great deal if you haven’t used it prior or are newly targeted. When you activate the offer and use 1 Membership Reward point to pay you can save $30 off $60 order.
Amazon $30 Off $60 With 1 MR Point Ending
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit and apply points to your next order. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Your Membership Rewards points will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
- Up to $30 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
This is a super awesome deal if you are targeted for it! Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.