This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Amazon Up To $40 Off Tablets With 1 MR Point!
- Fire 7 – $20 Off
- Fire HD 8 – $30 Off
- Fire HD 10 – $30 Off
- Fire 7 Kids Edition – $30 Off
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition – $40 Off
How to redeem your promotional discount:
- Click the button corresponding to each device below to activate this promotion credit and apply points to your next order. Please note that you will not receive the credit unless you click on this button for each eligible device you wish to purchase.
- Add one or more of the eligible products below sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services LLC to your shopping cart.
- Your Membership Rewards points will be reflected as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
- Savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit. Limit one coupon code per order. See below for Terms and Conditions.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
This is a no brainer on Amazon if you are looking for an inexpensive tablet to travel with. Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.